Before filling the on-line application form please read the following instructions:
- Candidates are required to read the detailed advertisement and ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria in all respects as mentioned therein.
- Candidates should enter the valid GATE-2014 Registration Number (9 digit) in the online application form. (The Registration Number will appear on the GATE 2014 Admit Card). Else, BPCL will not be able to retrieve GATE 2014 marks.
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examination (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc(Eng)) in the discipline of Mechanical / Chemical Engineering disciplines.
- Candidates in the final year of their Mechanical / Chemical engineering studies may also apply and should mention the average of the marks scored in the completed semesters.
- Fields marked with * in the application form are mandatory to be filled in or else the application will automatically be rejected.
- Candidate should have an active e-mail id which must remain valid for at least next one year.
- Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application will receive an e-mail with the Login details (Login id and password) and the completed application form enclosed as a PDF file. Login id will be the e-mail id and password is GATE 2014 Registration Number. Candidates should use the Login id and password for future reference.
- Candidate should take a print out of completed application form, affix the same photograph submitted for GATE 2014 Registration and keep the printed application form safely for future reference. If the candidate is called for further selection process, the identity would be verified with GATE-2014 admit card and GATE-2014 official score card.
- For queries, please write to email@example.com